The LIBERTY LUNCH VICTORY V
Our most popular design, now in cool weather styles.
The design is a recreation of the image that adorned the back wall of the Liberty Lunch stage, where for much of the 1980s and 90s, Liberty Lunch hosted music acts as varied as Oasis and GWAR and was considered by most to be one of the best music venues in Austin.
Liberty Lunch's reputation was of being laid back, unassuming and inclusive — everything patrons hoped Austin would continue to be. But it closed its doors for good July 31, 1999, killed off by the inexorable growth as small town Austin morphed into what it is today.
Your cool choices:
- 9 ounce 50/50 cotton fleece material
- Air jet yarn for a soft, pill resistant finish
- Spandex in arm seams, waistband and collar
Next Level Mens Long Sleeve
- Fabric laundered, 4.3 oz., 100% combed ringspun cotton
- Set-in 1x1 baby rib collar
- Tear away label
Hill Country Hoodie
- A cozy, no-nonsense hoodie to keep you warm
- 9-ounce, 50/50 cotton/poly fleece
- Air jet yarn for a soft, pill-resistant finish
- Two-Ply Hood and Front Pouch Pocket
- Set in Sleeves with rib knit cuffs and waistband
View our entire AUSTIN IS COOL collection.
(A portion of the proceeds of each sale of Austin-related merchandise helps to fight homelessness in Austin through donations to the following Austin organizations we support: Caritas of Austin, Front Steps and Sunrise Homeless Navigation Center.)