Mercy Lounge was an intimate club that opened in January of 2003. The event space helped boost local artists and gave concertgoers a chance to see Snoop Dogg, The White Stripes, Adele and Katy Perry up close and personal. But at the end of May, they did their final shows in the Cannery Row space.
View our complete Nashville Collection here
Yestercool donates a portion of every sale from our Nashville Collection to help the homeless via People Loving Nashville, an organization bringing relief, community, connection, and restoration to the unhoused and most vulnerable of Nashville.
Our hoodie honors the Mercy and the music we all heard there.
- unisex fit Features
- 6.5 oz./yd² (US) 11 oz./L yd (CA), pre-laundered 80/20 cotton/polyester blend fleece with 100% cotton face, 40 singles
- Charcoal Heather: 55/45 cotton/polyester
- Gunmetal Heather: 65/35 cotton/polyester
- Unisex, slim fit
- Double-needle splitstitched throughout
- Unlined hood with nickel eyelets
- Plastic tipped white round drawcord
- Twill neck tape
- White coil kissing zipper with nickel pull
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs, waistband & pocket openings
- Split-pouch pocket
- Tear away label